Hundred Islands Tour: Enchanted Cave, Bolinao Waterfalls and Island Hopping
One of the top destinations for a short and affordable weekend near Manila for locals, Alaminos is a fantastic retreat for foreigners as well, thanks to numerous beach activities for children and adults alike.
Hundred Island Weekend Trip – 2 Days, 2 Nights (incl. transfers)
Day 0 (Transfer)
– Departure from 12 to 2AM (6 to 8 hours transfer to Bolinao).
– Night in the Van.
– Breakfast in Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort.
– Morning : Enchanted Cave (Corail Garden and underground swimming pool).
– Lunch in Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort – Hotel Check-in.
– 2 PM to 6 PM – Discover the wonderful Bolinao waterfalls (natural swimming pool, jump).
– Back to Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort – enjoy hotel facilities (swiming pool, beach, jacuzzi…).
– Night in Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort.
– Breakfast Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort.
– Departure around 8 AM to 9 AM for Alaminos.
– Hundred Island trip : Private Boat, enjoy sightseeing and activities (cliff jumping, snorkeling, beach, viewpoints…).
– Back to Alaminos around 5PM, shower available on site.
– Transfer back to Manila (6 to 8hrs.)
Inquire about this Tour
Contact us to learn more about our Hundred Islands Weekend Tour
Hundred Islands Weekend 2D2N
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX|
|Price per pax|
|31,899 PHP||18,099 PHP||14,199 PHP||12,799 PHP||11,499 PHP||9,999 PHP|
|Total Price||31,899 PHP||36,198 PHP||42,597 PHP||51,196 PHP||57,495 PHP||59,994 PHP|
- Private Van with driver and gasoline fee (Hyundai Grand Starex 10 seater).
- Trek to Taal Volcano View Point
- Rizal Park
- Fort Santiago
- Sunset View in Harbor Bay
- All entrance fees.
- Picnic Lunch in Fort Santiago’s picnic area.
– Harbor view expenses not included (drinks, dinner…).
– Horse Riding to Taal View Point not included.