Manila + Taal
Manila + Taal Lake Tour: Trek to Taal Volcano, Visit Intramuros, Rizal Park & Harbor Bay
Taal is a must-see for walking enthusiasts and families for its stunning view and the horse ride to the top. Manila, unknown to many, has much to offer in sightseeings as well. In a Private Van, head to Taal in the morning, and visit Intramuros & Rizal Park until sunset, in Harbor Bay.
Full Day Tour w/ Private Van: Enjoy Taal Volcano and Manila Tour in a single day trip!
– Drive in a Starex private van to the famous Taal Volcano, and ride a boat that will get you at its foot.
– Trek up to the Taal Lake viewpoint (approx. 45 minutes).
– Horse Riding is possible (optional) to reach the top, while passing by the steaming sulfur holes of the volcano, in a breathtaking sightseeing landscape.
– Enjoy the view on Taal Lake before going down to have a copious lunch on the way back.
– After a Lunch in the picnic area, discover Intramuros and see the old Manila, walking on the walls of the old city, destroyed during World War II, then partially rebuilt. The old Spanish buildings surrounding the barangay form a fortied area and the city’s oldest district.
You’ll stroll along cobblestone paths above the city walls, church ruins and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era to reach Fort Santiago.
– Visit Rizal Park, a historical and urban park located on Roxas Boulevard. Also known as Luneta Park, it is the site where the execution of national hero José Rizal on December 30, 1896 sparked the 1898 Philippine Independence from the Kingdom of Spain.
– Pass by Rizal Monument, facing Quirino Grandstand designed by architect Juan M. Arellano.
– Enjoy the sunset in Harbour View, admiring Manila Bay’s beautiful setting before a dinner at your convenience or a trip back to ChillOut Guesthouse.
Full tour with Taal Lake & Volcano Trek, as well as other Manila activities (Ocean Park, Mall Of Asia, Starcity, Chinese Cemetery, Divisoria Market & Baclaran Market…) can be organized at very competitive rates on demand.
Inquire about this Tour
Contact us to learn more about our Taal+Manila Tour
Manila + Taal
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX|
|Price / Pax||₱11,900.00||₱7,500.00||₱6,000.00||₱5,125.00||₱4,900.00||₱4,335|
- Private Van with driver and gasoline fee (Hyundai Grand Starex 10 seater).
- Trek to Taal Volcano View Point
- Rizal Park
- Fort Santiago
- Sunset View in Harbor Bay
- All entrance fees.
- Picnic Lunch in Fort Santiago’s picnic area.
– Harbor view expenses not included (drinks, dinner…).
– Horse Riding to Taal View Point not included.
About Taal and Manila
Our Manila+Taal Tour features a Trek to Taal Inner Lake, Intramuros Walled City, Rizal Park, and ends with a Sunset in Harbor View.
1. Taal Volcano and Inner Lake
Taal Lake is a freshwater lake inside a large volcanic caldera formed by very large eruptions between 500,000 and 100,000 years ago.
It is the country’s third largest lake after Laguna de Bay and Lake Lanao. Volcano Island, the famous view of the emerald green lake’s sulfuric content, lies near the center of the lake.
There is a crater lake on Volcano Island, making it the world’s largest lake on an island (Volcano Island) in a lake (Taal Lake) on an island (Luzon).
Known as the Yellow Lake or the Main Crater Lake, it contains its own small island, Vulcan Point.
2. Rizal Park
Rizal Park (Filipino: Liwasang Rizal), also known as Luneta Park, is a historical urban park located along Roxas Boulevard in Manila, Philippines, near the old walled city of Intramuros. It is one of the major tourist attractions of the City of Manila.
Luneta is also an important site in Philippine history. The execution of national hero José Rizal on December 30, 1896, sparked the 1896 Philippine Revolution against the Kingdom of Spain. The area was officially renamed Rizal Park in his honor, and the monument enshrining his remains serves as the park’s symbolic focal point.
Intramuros (Latin, “within the walls”) is the oldest district and historic core of Manila. Also called the Walled City, the original city of Manila was the seat of government during the Spanish Colonial Era.
The strategic location of Manila & Intramuros along the bay and at the mouth of Pasig River made it an ideal location in the past for the Tagalog and Kapampangan tribes and kingdoms to trade with merchants from China, India, Borneo and Indonesia
Intramuros was heavily damaged during the battle to recapture the city from the Japanese Imperial Army during the Second World War. Reconstruction of the walls was started in 1951 when Intramuros was declared a National Historical Monument, which is continued to this day by the Intramuros Administration (IA).
Tagaytay & Taal Options
Horse Riding to the Top
– Enjoy a fun horse ride to reach Taal Volcano View Point.
– For Kids & Adults alike, horse riding in Tagaytay is a great way to reach the top of Taal Lake, painlessly.
– For a small fee of 500 pesos, ride a local horse guided by its master for a truly safe & secured experience!
1. Chinese Cemetery
– Explore this very particular cemetery, between Luxurious coffins and Chinese traditional architecture.
– Formerly built as the resting place for Chinese citizens who were denied burial in Catholic Cemeteries during the Spanish Colonial Period.
– Buried with every modern convenience, Manila’s wealthy deceised juans of Chinese descent rest in mausoleums with crystal chandeliers, air-con, hot and cold running water, kitchens and flushing toilets!!!
2. Manila Ocean Park
– Manila Ocean Park is the country’s first world-class marine theme park and a premiere educational facility.
– The main feature of the oceanarium is a 25-metre long walkway tunnel with 220-degree curved acrylic walls, similar to the Ocean Park in Hong Kong, or the Siam Ocean World in Bangkok, Thailand.
– Several Attractions await you, including a Fish Spa, the gorgeous Jellyfish Exhibition (Jellies Exhibit), a Glass Bottom Boat ride, and different encounters (scuba diving, snorkeling, half and full body enoucnter with rays and fishes…).
– It also holds the first marine-themed mall in the Philippines with over 25 restaurants for a taste of seafood and underwater dishes.
3. Star City Amusement Park
– We bring you to Star City, the family-oriented 35,000 square meter amusement park located near CCP Complex.
– Various Attractions awaits you, including Manila’s 4 best roller coasters, kiddie rides, the biggest Ferris Wheel in the Philippines (Giant Star Wheel), and many more…
– Explore Snow World, with freezing temperatures featuring carved ice slides for kids, igloos and snow & ice castles!