Tagaytay Tour: Trek to Taal Volcano, Lunch on Taal Lake, and experience Taal View Point
Taal Lake, with its gorgeous view point is a must-see for trekking enthusiasts and families looking for a educational trip. The optional horse ride to the top even makes it accessible to everyone, for the pleasure of children & adults alike!
Full Day Tour w/ Private Van: Enjoy Taal Volcano and Tagaytay
– Drive in a Starex private van to the famous Taal Volcano, and ride a boat that will get you at its foot.
– Trek up to the Taal Lake viewpoint (approx. 45 minutes).
– Horse Riding is possible (optional) to reach the top, while passing by the steaming sulfur holes of the volcano, in a breathtaking sightseeing landscape.
– Enjoy the view on Taal Lake before going down to have a copious lunch on the way back.
Full trip with Manila City Tour (Intramuros, National Museum…) , as well as other Manila activities (Ocean Park, Mall Of Asia, Starcity, Chinese Cemetery, Divisoria Market & Baclaran Market…) can be organized at very competitive rates on demand.
Manila + Taal Volcano Full day tour
- Tagaytay: Trek to Taal Volcano View Point.
- Lunch on Taal Lake.
- Manila: Visit of Intramuros, Casa Manila and San Agustin Church.
- Visit of Silahis Arts & Craft Gallery.
- Visit of Rizal Monument.
Inquire about this Tour
Contact us to learn more about our Taal+Manila Tour
Taal Full Day
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX|
|Price / Pax||6 500 PHP||4 000 PHP||3 000 PHP||2 500 PHP||2 200 PHP||2 000 PHP|
|Total Price||6 500 PHP||8 000 PHP||9 000 PHP||10 000 PHP||11 000 PHP||12 000 PHP|
- Private Van with driver and gasoline fee (Hyundai Grand Starex 10 seater).
- Trek to Taal Volcano View Point.
- Lunch on Taal Lake.
- Taal Foot Bridge.
- All entrance fees.
– Horse Riding to Taal View Point not included.
1. Taal Volcano
Taal Volcano is the second most active volcano in the Philippines with 33 historical eruptions. All of these eruptions are concentrated on Volcano Island, giving it its particular shape and greenish color. Viewed from Tagaytay Ridge, Taal Volcano and Lake presents one of the most picturesque and attractive views in the Philippines.
2. Taal Lake and Volcano Island
Taal Lake is a freshwater lake inside a large volcanic caldera formed by very large eruptions between 500,000 and 100,000 years ago.
It is the country’s third largest lake after Laguna de Bay and Lake Lanao. Volcano Island, the famous view of the emerald green lake’s sulfuric content, lies near the center of the lake.
There is a crater lake on Volcano Island, making it the world’s largest lake on an island (Volcano Island) in a lake (Taal Lake) on an island (Luzon).
Known as the Yellow Lake or the Main Crater Lake, it contains its own small island, Vulcan Point.
1. Horse Riding to the Top
– Enjoy a fun horse ride to reach Taal Volcano View Point.
– For Kids & Adults alike, horse riding in Tagaytay is a great way to reach the top of Taal Lake, painlessly.
– For a small fee of 500 pesos, ride a local horse guided by its master for a truly safe & secured experience!
2. Lunch in Antonio’s Tagaytay
– Go for this Fine Dining Experience in the famous Antonio’s Restaurant in Tagaytay.
– Considered as one of the best restaurants in the Philippines, Antonio’s matches elegance with refined cuisine and tradition.
– Its picturesque and rural settings will bring peace in a quiet restaurant which “make dishes that inspire a sense of satisfaction and awe”.
3. Taal Lake Helicopter Tour
– Every wondered how Tagaytay Looks like from the sky? Chillout Travel brings you there, by helicopter!
– For groups of 3 to 6 passengers, you will enjoy an obstructed aerial view of the Crater Lake and Taal Volcano.
– Prices start at P18,999/person.