Sagada Caves and Coffins
Sagada Caves & Coffins
3D/2N from Banaue
– Private Van Transport from Banaue: two hours trip with stops to the numerous sightseeing spots to take pictures along the way.
– Night in in Olhabinan guesthouse, a small peace haven with a style reminiscent of European mountain chalets.
In Sagada, what we call the tailored, “FlexiTour” truly makes sense. We will remain at your service and build the most customized trip, suitable to your wishes and adapted to physical capabilities of each guest. This is the ChillOut Travel’s touch: Your wish is our Command!
– Descent & Trek with various stops & choices depending on physical condition and wishes:
- Echo Valley
- Bomod-Ok WaterFalls
- Underground River
- Big Waterfalls
– Diner in Yoghurt House, one of the only restaurants in the Philippines serving home-made yoghurts and other dairy products.
– Descent to the famous Sagada Caves, an afternoon of Caving in natural fresh water:
- The Junction of Lumiang Caves & Sumaging Caves (Advanced level, with Local Guide)
- The small caves of Sumaging (for families, Beginners or less sporty travelers).
– Transfer to Manila via Baguio, through the breathtaking Cordillera Road, and a stop at the Strawberry Farms of Baguio.
Tips: Don’t forget to check our “Baguio Option” for an additional stay in the city.
Option for an overnight stay in Baguio’s Camp John Hay, as well as All-Inclusive food package are available at very competitive rates on demand.
Banaue -Batad – Hapao
3D/2N with Night Transfer (before Sagada)
- Breakfast upon arrival in Banaue
- Sightseeing in Banaue viewpoints
- Hungduan “spiderweb” rice terraces and other points of interest
- Lunch in Hapao rice terraces and hot springs
- Overnight in Banaue.
- Transfer to Batad trail
- Short trek to Batad
- Settling and lunch in Batad Pension
- Trekking and sightseeing around the village and the rice terraces
- Dinner and night at the pension
- Possibility of massage
- Trek Batad-Bangaan (3 to 4 hours on an easy trail)
- Lunch in “Banagaan Family Inn”
- Visit of Bangaan village
- Short trek to Banaue road
- Lunch in Batad or Banaue
- Ride back to Banaue by private jeepney
- Shopping, free time, possibly for a visit of Banaue Museum
- 8 pm: departure of the night bus to Manila
3 Days / 2 Nights including transfers
Baguio City Discovery & Camp John Hay
1D/2N from Manila or Banaue/Sagada
- Strawberry Farms.
- Night in “Forest Lodge”, a high-end 5-Star hotel.
- Breakfast at The Manor in Camp John Hay.
- Night Market.
- Baguio Museum
Inquire about this Tour
Contact us to learn more about our Sagada Tour
Sagada Option 3D2N
|1 PAX /|
|2 PAX /|
|4 PAX /|
|5 PAX /|
|6 PAX /
|Price/ PAX||25,000 PHP||14,000 PHP||10,000 PHP||8,500 PHP||7,500 PHP||6,800 PHP|
|Total Price||25,000 PHP||28,000 PHP||30,000 PHP||34,000 PHP||37,500 PHP||40,800 PHP|
Banaue – Batad – Hapao
(3 Days, 2 Nights including transfer)
Transfer Manila-Banaue-Manila by public bus
Accommodation, local transportations
All entrance fees and eco-taxes
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
English/French speaking Guide, specialist of the region
Starex Van (10 seaters) from Manila
Souvenirs, Drinks, Tips to all guides
(3D2N from Banaue)
- Sightseeing in Sagada
- Hanging Coffins (Echo Valley)
- Underground River
- Trek to Bomod-Ok Waterfalls
- Yoghurt House
- Sumaging Caves (Junction underground caving w/ local guide)
(2D1N from Sagada or Manila)
- Open fruit picking in Baguio’s Strawberry Farm
- Night Market
- Night in a 5-star Hotel, Forest Lodge
- Breakfast in a 3-star restaurant, The Manor of Camp John Hay
- Visits to Baguio’s Covered Market and Antiques/Craftsman’s shops
- Burnham Park
- Baguio Museum
- Manila Van Transfer
The province of Sagada is located 140 km (87 miles) from Baguio city.
Famous for its refreshing climate and its Hanging Coffins– an ancient burial method which consist of hanging their funeral caskets on cliffs to help lost ancestors find their way to the afterlife, Sagada has kept its traditions in the present time, when ancient entombment methods are still performed by local citizen.
Sagada is also known for its numerous beautiful caves and majestic waterfalls, accessible by foot, such as Lumiang Cave and Sumaguing Caves.