Dumaguete + Apo Island
Dumaguete Tour: Apo Island, the Whalesharks of Oslob and Tumalog Falls
Dumaguete is a peaceful island from which some of the best places to visit in the Philippines are accessible. There, visit the Marine Sanctuary of Apo Island, and sail in the middle of the gigantic Whalesharks of Oslob!
Dumaguete Tour 3D2N: Apo Island & Oslob
Remember everything can be customized to your needs! Feel free to ask through the contact form on the side for any tailored package.
Day 1 : Essencia Hotel in Dumaguete
– Transfer from Hotel to Tagbilaran or Cebu Port (Ferry leaves at 10:30 AM).
– Arrival to Dumaguete town proper at 12:30 PM.
– Transfer to Essencia Hotel & Check-in at 1:00 PM.
– Enjoy Resort facilities such as the swimming pool.
Day 2: Apo Island Tour: The Model Marine Sanctuary to the World.
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Take along Pack-Lunch & Snacks.
– Van pick-up for the Apo Island Tour where you will enjoy amazing snorkeling and turtles sightseeing in one of the most famous diving spot in the world!
– Night in Essencia Hotel.
Day 3: Oslob Whale Shark Tour & Tumalog Falls
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Departure to Oslob via tricycle and boat.
– Enjoy swimming with the whale sharks.
– Visit the stunning Waterfalls of Tumalog.
Day 4: Free Morning & Ferry
– Breakfast at the Resort
– Transfer to airport or pier.
Round-Trip Ticket to Dumaguete, Bohol or Cebu, as well as Lunch can be organized at very competitive rates on demand.
Inquire about this Tour
Contact us to learn more about our Apo Island Tour
|1 PAX /|
|2 PAX /|
|3 PAX /|
|4 PAX /|
|5 PAX /|
|6 PAX /
|Price / PAX||38 760 PHP||21 780 PHP||21 190 PHP||18 720 PHP||17 780 PHP||16 260 PHP|
|Total Price||38 760 PHP||43 560 PHP||63 570 PHP||74 880 PHP||88 900 PHP||97 560 PHP|
- Private transportation, tricycle or jeepney for all activities.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Ferry from Bohol to Siquijor, economy class with aircon.
- All entrance fees.
- Accommodation and Breakfast.
- Snorkeling Equipment on demand (Mask, Scuba).
- Lunch Pack for the Siquijor Island Tour.
Known as the University town for its numerous colleges and four universities where students from all over the region attend for tertiary education. Its proximity from Cebu and some of the most beautiful diving sites of the world, such as Apo Island, makes this city an attraction worth the stay and a convenient stop due to its affordable high class hotels like the Hotel Essencia, featured in this our tour.
2. Apo Island
This small piece of land next to Dumaguete, referred as its “Grandchild” (from the Filipino Apo, grandchild), holds around it one of the richest marine reserves in the world. Called the “model marine sanctuary to the world”, its underwater habitat is closely protected by the National Integrated Protected Area Act (NIPA), under the jurisdiction of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB). Rated as one of the 50 very best diving sites in the world, it is a top destination for snorkelling and discovering underwater heavens visited by the best-advised divers.
Located on the south tip of Cebu island, this city is well known for being the starting point of boats on their way to see the giant of the ocean, the Whale Shark. Being on the migration path of the biggest fish in the world, Oslob has been organized itself into the most accessible and surest spot to observe and swim with the whale sharks in the Philippines, not to say in all Asia. Those giants eating only microscopic organisms in the water, they are totally harmless, nonetheless really impressive. The size of a bus (up to 18 meters), they will charm you while you swim and dive among them, so close you could actually touch them.
– Located just a hop away from Dumaguete, don’t miss your chance to discover the peaceful Siquijor Island!
– Home of the famous Healers and Witches, Siquijor is a top destination in the Philippines and a must-see in the Visayas.