Palawan A La Carte Tour: El Nido island hopping through Puerto Princessa
Famous for its scenic sightseeings used in several Holywood movies, Bacuit Bay will bring you one step closer to paradise. Pick your activities and enjoy holidays full of adventures with our Jungle trek and sail among the emerald-blue waters of El Nido’s 40 islands.
The province of Palawan is considered as one of the wonders of the Philippines, not only for its 1770 small islands scattered along the shores and up north, but also for its rather untouched nature and exceptional underwater sceneries.
1. The most diverse eco-system in the archipelago
This 425km long and 40km wide strip of deserted white sand beaches and tropical rainforest is a shelter for one of the most diverse eco-system in the Philippines: more than 25% all the animal species of the country only live on Palawan.
A pure heaven for nature lovers and adventure seekers, it features the tropical jungle known as the Rainforest, with several rare trees you would only find here.
2. Sabang and the Underground River
Sabang, famous for its underground river, is still considered as one of the top natural wonders of the world, and welcomes tourists all year round who come to discover this enchanted cavern by boat, a unique setting on the planet.
3. El Nido, the heaven islands
El Nido, certainly the most famous city of Palawan, is the starting point of the most beautiful island hoping trips and snorkeling sites you can find in the country. Accessible by van from Puerto Princesa, where the main airport is located, it features several resorts and hotels for all budgets, and provide close-by activities able to give you once-in-a-lifetime memories!
Turtles, multicolor fishes, corals, jungle, white sand beach and emerald waters, Palawan has everything to offer for a heaven-like holiday tour!
Depending on your selection of activities, following are the possible inclusions:
- Airport Pick-up
- VIP van transport to El Nido
- Speed Boat private island hoping (Tours A,B,C,D)
- Cathedral Cave, Snake Island, Simizu Straight, Cudong Cave, Pinagbuyutan…
- Jungle Trek with privatized 4×4 vehicle
- Deserted Beach Camping
- Big Lagoon, Small Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Helicopter Island, Dagmay Beach…
- Las Cabanas beach and Trek to Taraw Cliff, Ellis Island
- Visits of the local fisherman village of Bucana
- Airport or Pier drop-off
Palawan Adventure Tour: El Nido Discovery
7 Days / 6 Nights
Example of tour available with us:
– After one night in ChillOut Manila, we will take you to the airport to catch your flight for Puerto Princesa, the capital city of Palawan.
– One hour flight only to reach the “most beautiful island in the world 2013”
– During the transit in van from Puerto Princesa to El Nido,
You will see the diversity of the vegetation and the beauty of the sceneries.
– The trip should last between 5 to 7 hours depending on the road conditions.
(The other option is to catch a direct flight from Manila to El Nido.
A little higher price tag, but you will save 2 days of commuting, the flight lasting only 50 minutes)
– Depending on the time of arrival, you will discover El Nido, “the nest” in Spanish.
– Your personal guide will then bring you to Las Cabanas Beach to recover from your trip and relax for a while.
He will make sure all is properly settled for your first night in Bacuit Bay, in front of the magnificent Caldao Island.
– Island Hoping inside Bacuit Bay, which hosted, among other things, several TV shows and Hollywood movies: Koh Lanta, Survivor, The Bourne Legacy….
– During this tour, you will discover enchanted places like Cathedral Cave, Snake Island, Simizu Straight, Cudong Cave and Pinagbuyutan (which was awarded second most beautiful beach in the world).
– You will visit paradise lagoons and snorkel around the area using a speedboat especially booked for you in order to maximize time, enjoyment and avoid staying among the crowd. We get to all remote areas in no time, and special access to those heavenly beaches will be granted to you.
– The lunch will be prepared by the boatmen in front of emerald blue waters: grilled chicken, pork chop, fresh fish, rice, and salad will be on the menu.
– Let’s go on an adventure! With a privatized 4×4, we will explore the north of the island and its untouched nature.
– Our destination: the Jungle, with a trek and a swim at the waterfalls. Shoes and swimsuits are highly recommended, as we will walk through rivers and swim in the wild.
– After the 2-hours trek, we will head to the heaven-like Dagmay Beach, an absolutely magnificent remote stripe of white sand.
– Alone on the coastline, we will spend the night under a tent, with only the stars above our heads.
(If the weather turns bad, we will have the option to take some rooms in a nearby resort.)
– After breakfast, we will head to Bucana, a small village where we will visit the Pile Dwellings that stand over the mangrove, hanging bridges and the Bucana Bay.
– We will enjoy some local food in the village.
– On the way back to El Nido, we will stop at the huge white sand beach of Nacpan for sunbathing and a quick swim.
– You will enjoy a free evening in El Nido afterward.
– After two days in the jungle, we would head back to visit the second part of the bay which includes Cadlao Lagoon,
Cadlao Long Beach, a traditional meal on the deserted beach of Binanculan, Secret Lagoon, Big and Small Lagoon, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island… Colorful underwater sceneries and a big variety of fishes are on the program.
– As the first tour, all is included. Drinks, however, are to your discretion.
We will be back to the hotel around 4h30 pm.
– For the braves, we propose a visit of the Taraw Cliff of El Nido at sunrise. The magnificent view of the Bay of El Nido is worth the trip.
– After all your activities, this day will be a “rest day”, for your personal leisure to take advantage.
– We can propose to take you to Las Cabanas Beach, where you will enjoy sunbathing and swimming. You will have the option to do some snorkeling on the huge coral formation
(mask and snorkel included).
– At the end of the day we will pick you up by boat going to Ellis Island.
You will spend the night there under a tent, all inclusive.
– This finalizes this trip. After waking up in this unforgettable place, the boat will bring you back in El Nido for a breakfast and a quick shower.
– It will be then time to head back to Puerto Princesa using our private van around 11am, and then to Manila by plane.
Shorter tours, Round-Trip Ticket direct to El Nido or Puerto Princesa, as well as Lunch & Dinner can be organized at very competitive rates on demand.
Inquire about this Tour
Contact us to learn more about our Palawan Tour
1. Sabang Underground River
– Directly from Puerto Princesa upon arrival, go to visit one of the New World’s 7 Wonders of Nature.
– Ride a boat along Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, also known as Sabang Underground River.
– A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is one of the longest navigable underground rivers in the world, with a total length of 8.2 km.
2. Kayaking & Scuba Diving
– Famous for its numerous islands, El Nido is probably the best spot for Sea Kayak adventures in the Philippines.
– During your rest day, let us organize your sea kayaking trip and hop in your private canoe to discover nearby desert beaches.
– Several Scuba Diving sites are also available for you, for Beginners or Advanced divers.